stuck in toturial -.-

archiloni

Okay it turns out that i'm stuck in toturial. someone told me that i had to wait for the guards, but nothing happens. been in front of the cell-gate for hours now, but the man on the other side doesn't want to say anything. See a video on youtube where they just walk up to the cell dor, the man on the other side starts talking and there comes the guards, but that doesn't happen in my game.

help someone?

Best regards:

Archi

Are you using a custom race?

The Dunmer won't recognise your race and therefore won't initiate the proper dialogue, if this is the case.

Search for the 'race fix' for your race here on the nexus.

"Kudos"!!!

that worked like a dream. thanks.

if anyone else should browse the forum because of this prob, then the file you need to find is KT_CustomRaceFix.esp just google it. it'll be the first that pops up.

once again, thanks a million Squizzo

There should be a mod that gives a 10% chance that you won't be "the chosen one", and you're just trapped in that cell forever. That'd be awesome.

Maybe have the player start in a different cell, so they hear all the normal stuff happen and some other guy leaves to be the great adventurer. And you rot in prison forever.

Edited by irfna

And you rot in prison forever.

And you want to do that??? Now spice that up with the other guy stopping by your cell and saying "Here, take this lockpick ... looks like I won't be needing it" and you may have something. Which way would you exit ... through the dungeons or try to get by the guards?

Nah, all you get is valen dreth occasionally hitting on you from the other cell. And that's it. You languish in prison while some unknown bastard steals your glorious future. Maybe a guard comes in sometimes and beats you.

Hmmm .... let me think now .... and you're wanting people to download and install this???

You may need to be a bit 'creative' in the mod description.

Hey ... maybe give your guy a buffin' in hand to hand, for when the guard drops in for a visit ... open one can o' whoop a$$ and get out of jail free card time!!