[GOD HELP ME] NMM Won't Activate Installed Mods in the Plugins Tab

AnthRamen

I've been trying to fix this issue for months now and nothing has worked, and I've tried everything.

I have many mods successfully installed in NMM in the Mods tab, but when I check the Plugins tab (or the Skyrim Data Files when I run it) Absolutely none of the mods are there, although it says they're successfully installed.

It tells me in the bottom right corner that I have "14 Active Mods" but only "3 Active Plugins" (these two are the default Skyrim.esm and Update.esm files, and only ONE mod that actually decided to work)

I've tried installing them with the manager, and I've tried installing each ZIP file manually. They just will not and have NEVER appeared in my plugins tab although they have been installed fine, in the correct directory, I've tried running BOSS but it's absolutely useless because it's for organizing load ordering mods that have ALREADY SHOWN UP IN THE PLUGINS TAB, WHICH MINES HAVE NOT.

I'm at my wits end of trying things now, I've tried running NMM as admin, I've tried running EVERYTHING as admin, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Skyrim, but of course nothing changed, I try verifying the game cache and all that, I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling NMM entirely and each of the mods that never appear in the plugins tab.

Nothing works, please, anybody help me.

I'm running Windows 8.1, the latest version of NMM, and each installed mod is up to date, so please, ANYONE, give me a hand, thanks.

everything looks fine :)

you have only texture and meshes, there is no plugins, the only one is Snim and it's correct

the others even Real vision Enb (it's meshes for Sun and sky if i recall) are just put in your Data/Textures or Data/Meshes and normaly work as attended

NMM keep a backup in it's folder to replace it in case.

you don't have any issue at all believe me :)

@@