Is there an easy way to check what meshes are missing?

Bonesz

There are random yellow exclamation points all over my game and I have no clue what could be causing it. Any suggestions?

So many possibilites as to the cause in the absence of more complete information. Are you using some form of Archive Invalidation? To learn more about running modded Oblivion, I suggest you check out TESIV Positive (great guide and website by Tomlong75210).

Regards,

Hem

P.S. As suggested above, both FormID Finder and RefScope can help you find out which mod is the source of a particular missing mesh or texture.

There are random yellow exclamation points all over my game and I have no clue what could be causing it. Any suggestions?

So many possibilites as to the cause in the absence of more complete information. Are you using some form of Archive Invalidation? To learn more about running modded Oblivion, I suggest you check out TESIV Positive (great guide and website by Tomlong75210).

Regards,

Hem

P.S. As suggested above, both FormID Finder and RefScope can help you find out which mod is the source of a particular missing mesh or texture.

Actually no. I just got done reinstalling oblvion and all my mods. I didn't realize that I didn't have archive invalidation invalidated until you mentioned it.

I installed FormID finder and it's telling me that some of the missing meshes are from OOO and others are from Oblivion.esm