Skyrim System

As Fatal said get what you can afford. Just remember if you get a higher end graphics you need 4+ gb of ram, I recommend 6 at least. And build from scratch! New egg is a good source to start building your own and a lot cheaper if you know how to put the pieces together.

As Fatal said get what you can afford. Just remember if you get a higher end graphics you need 4+ gb of ram, I recommend 6 at least. And build from scratch! New egg is a good source to start building your own and a lot cheaper if you know how to put the pieces together.

Four is more than enough for gaming, you should only get six if your motherboard is triple channel.

1500 is not overkill.

You might want to drop the CPU and go for a Geforce 580 (epic card). You can go for an AMD Phenom II x4 3.2Ghz instead and OC it to the best you can.

The CPU is in most occasion used to handle physics but the power house 580 takes care of it. For game with Large Areas (Such as oblivion, TW2, Skyrim, Assassins Creed) i suggets you bump up the RAM to 6gb (for triple channel) or 8gb (for dual channel).

The i5 "2500k" is overkill and obviously a biased judgement of Urbex as he seems to recommand everybody to get an i5 "2500k".

Source: Personal EXP. Latets game are about having a PowerHouse Graphics Cards and a decent cooler so the GFXCard doesnt blow your room away.

- HellsMaster

1500 is not overkill.

You might want to drop the CPU and go for a Geforce 580 (epic card). You can go for an AMD Phenom II x4 3.2Ghz instead and OC it to the best you can.

The CPU is in most occasion used to handle physics but the power house 580 takes care of it. For game with Large Areas (Such as oblivion, TW2, Skyrim, Assassins Creed) i suggets you bump up the RAM to 6gb (for triple channel) or 8gb (for dual channel).

The i5 "2500k" is overkill and obviously a biased judgement of Urbex as he seems to recommand everybody to get an i5 "2500k".

Source: Personal EXP. Latets game are about having a PowerHouse Graphics Cards and a decent cooler so the GFXCard doesnt blow your room away.

- HellsMaster

Biased judgment?

There's two CPUs you should be getting when you're building a gaming PC. A Phenom II X4 for a mid tier build or an i5 2500k for an intel build.

For an intel Build? If you got the "Dough" go for a i7 for all I care.. Its just for bragging rights. CPU doesnt make much difference.

I know for a fact my Phenom II X4 is the reason I get 9fps with open better cities installed. Games with a lot of AI strings need a good CPU, especially if they're modded in.

Whats this? Is the name of the thread called Open better Cities System? Read again buddy it says: Skyrim System.. he wants to play Skyrim. And latest game are arent flashing a new wee little CPU they are about having a Graphic Card Powerful enough to power up a Nuclear Plant.

Whats this? Is the name of the thread called Open better Cities System? Read again buddy it says: Skyrim System.. he wants to play Skyrim. And latest game are arent flashing a new wee little CPU they are about having a Graphic Card Powerful enough to power up a Nuclear Plant.

Contradictions, contradictions everywhere.