Fort defense

ottopoika

Is there any mods where you can defense city or fort and recruit soldiers, guards that patrol and defense? Enemy spawns somewhere near and try reach specifick point or kill all your soldiers. Like Fallout new vegas: Wasteland defense.

Thanks

Sry bad english...

What would be cool is if you could provide armor for your troops. Maybe provide a certain armor or weapon for the smith, and he'd mass-produce it for the troops.

You could also have an alchemist and tell him what potions to brew for the soldiers, they would use the potions in battle, etc.

You could also choose how many of which soldiers you have, fighters, mages, archers, etc.

That's just my two scents. I would love to see a fight between all sorts of sentient creatures, not just dremora.

Bear in mind the limitations of the Oblivion engine - it can't handle mobs well (if at all) so you won't get swarming armies - you'll get a maximum of 10-15 characters moving at any one time before the engine limitations start to kick in. If done for the Oblivion engine, Thermopylae would have been "the 30" not "the 300".

Someone how knows scripting maybe can do mod that only makes 10-15 enemies spawn near castle( maybe Battlehorn) and they try to kill all your troops or try to reach some point in the castle.

There are already mods that help you recruit guards and you can provide armor and weapons for them.

Just mod that allow you defend some building or something is missing.

Can't promise all that you've said, but this could be a fun spare time project. Dont expect too much or too quickly as I have school to think of as well. Would it be a horrible idea to make a new worldspace for this ´cause otherwise it will conflict with everything and everyone.