Age control?

infernohero

you wont be able to play as a child in the vanilla game. thank god because from what ive seen in fallout image share. i think all child mods should be banned from nexus its pretty disgusting.

I agree with you but there is always the age old "it's not a child it's just an anime stye character" argument gets pulled. Personally, if it looks like an orange, and smells like an orange...

no im not talking about the tiny women/girl anime race thing im talking about people uses the child race from the game and dressing them half naked doing prostitute poses, i swear if someone like jack thompson or nancy grace got a hold of even one of those photo floating around in fallout image share or even the mods itself. they'd be able to paint everyone on nexus and Bethesda as pedophiles. other then the fact its moralling wrong thats why i think all child mods should be banned. they could bring nexus down and maybe even Bethesda or at least Bethesda would never release mods tools again if something like that happened

I sort of like kid mods. It makes things more immersive, so, I don't think they should be banned. But, you have a VERY good point. The second an image like that pops up, the person should be banned, and the image taken down. Thompson is no longer throwing hissy fits, from what I know, I think he retired (Don't quote me on this, I just remember reading somewhere that he's no longer an issue, the rest I can't remember completely). But, people like Nancy and Fox news, most of all, could really start some issues over a few people.

you wont be able to play as a child in the vanilla game. thank god because from what ive seen in fallout image share. i think all child mods should be banned from nexus its pretty disgusting.

I agree with you but there is always the age old "it's not a child it's just an anime stye character" argument gets pulled. Personally, if it looks like an orange, and smells like an orange...

no im not talking about the tiny women/girl anime race thing im talking about people uses the child race from the game and dressing them half naked doing prostitute poses, i swear if someone like jack thompson or nancy grace got a hold of even one of those photo floating around in fallout image share or even the mods itself. they'd be able to paint everyone on nexus and Bethesda as pedophiles. other then the fact its moralling wrong thats why i think all child mods should be banned. they could bring nexus down and maybe even Bethesda or at least Bethesda would never release mods tools again if something like that happened

They are the same thing to me. It's just a cop out saying they aren't children. You can paint an orange red and put a stem on it, call it an apple but the only one who is really being fooled is you.

I agree child mods should be banned, but I would take it a step further and say these little anime girl mods should be as well because they are just children with a slightly different artistic take.

Fact: Nexus bans people posting screenshots showing children dressed in skimpy clothes. (See. Mait banned or bimil010 banned)

Also, you cannot blame the author if somebody misuses his mod. Everything that has a normal use in life can be twisted into something else. You can use an ordinary hammer to beat someone to death - should we ban hammers in general? Or should Nexus ban weapon mods as well because they can be used in criminal activities?

Also, you cannot blame the author if somebody misuses his mod.

nah i think they're using the mods the same way as the author. if you think that im saying that people who make child mods and half naked armor and clothes for them are pedophiles or sick in the head. your right thats what i am saying.

nah i think they're using the mods the same way as the author. if you think that im saying that people who make child mods and half naked armor and clothes for them are pedophiles or sick in the head. your right thats what i am saying.

All I can say tot that post is, lol!

You're saying that anyone who wants to have kids in the game are pedophiles or sick in the head?!?

I guess that makes Bethesda Softworks either sick in the head or pedophile then...

YOu know, there's a lot of reasons to want kids in the game, besides being pedophile. If you can't see that, I guess that makes you, to use your own words; sick in the head...

You're saying that anyone who wants to have kids in the game are pedophiles or sick in the head?!?

I guess that makes Bethesda Softworks either sick in the head or pedophile then...

YOu know, there's a lot of reasons to want kids in the game, besides being pedophile. If you can't see that, I guess that makes you, to use your own words; sick in the head...

so your saying Bethesda makes half naked armor and clothes for the child race? thats what your saying right but i just think you misread what i said.

so your saying Bethesda makes half naked armor and clothes for the child race? thats what your saying right but i just think you misread what i said.

Then I think you misread LadyMilla's post, as I think she was talking about the authors of the child mods.

And you did actually say that those who make the child mods are pedophiles as well... reread your own post...

And you did actually say that those who make the child mods are pedophiles as well... reread your own post...

yeah i did "child mods and half naked armor and clothes for them" so people who make sluty clothes for child races aint pedos youre RIGHT, they're just being fashionable..... bull****

I didn't say that.

Those who make the child mods are not pedophiles or sick in the head.

Those who make slutty clothes for them, is most likely.

But what you did, was referring to the authors of the child mods and the authors of the clothes mod as one, whom they are not.

So we agree on the authors of the slutty clothes, but not on the authors of the child mods, basically :)