Not Letting Me In the Grove of Reflection

DarkDragonFox

When it says it can't sort those mods, all it means is that they haven't yet been added to the database the BOSS pulls its info from. Nothing on that list should do any damage to SI. This is getting more difficult.

An assumption I've made the entire time is that you're fully patched. Are you up to version 1.2.0416? That's the latest and last patch for Oblivion.

Shivering Isles also has its own set of official patches, with the same version number. Are both fully updated?

The mods that BOSS doesn't sort can be manually moved in the load order using Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM). I'm afraid I don't have a link to a tutorial on using OBMM to do that.

All you do is set the OBMM sort filter to "load order" (it's in the bottom left corner) and then drag the esp up or down, moving it where you want it to go. The mods he has shouldn't be causing any SI problems though.

Thanks BiskmatarCatalyst. I've a pretty short mod list myself (mostly home-rolled 'the over-population of Cyrodiil' stuff) so I've not had occasion to do any mod reordering yet.

When it says it can't sort those mods, all it means is that they haven't yet been added to the database the BOSS pulls its info from. Nothing on that list should do any damage to SI. This is getting more difficult.

An assumption I've made the entire time is that you're fully patched. Are you up to version 1.2.0416? That's the latest and last patch for Oblivion.

Shivering Isles also has its own set of official patches, with the same version number. Are both fully updated?

I know that Oblivion is fully updated, not 100% sure about Shivering Isles though

That should be the next step then. If that doesn't work, though, I honestly can't think of anything but individually testing your mods. It would work, but take a ton of time. Or you could setstage your quest and use the console to add the stuff you missed out on. I hope the SI patch works.

Edit- This if you need it.

I installed Shivering Isles from the GOTY Edition that my friend had, but am using a burned disk of the game but I don't believe it is the GOTY Edition. Could this be an issue? Plus, I tried to install the patch but read in the link that it was already patched to the most current version. I must've glitch something, I mean really, I am not missing much other then a battle to get Shadowrend, but if I can warp every other character of mine to said location with no problem, then there has to be something amiss with the character file that can't go in.

The CD could be causing problems, but anything could be at this point. Personally, I'd just setstage it and then use additem to get your level of Shadowrend. It's what I had to do with my game to get past the same issue you're having. It's a small issue and would save you a lot of time and trouble, but it's completely up to you.

I've gone through everything I can think of by now. Sorry I wasn't able to fix it. Best of luck!

The CD could be causing problems, but anything could be at this point. Personally, I'd just setstage it and then use additem to get your level of Shadowrend. It's what I had to do with my game to get past the same issue you're having. It's a small issue and would save you a lot of time and trouble, but it's completely up to you.

I've gone through everything I can think of by now. Sorry I wasn't able to fix it. Best of luck!

It is all good, I dunno what happened but for whatever reason it doesn't like that character. I am more or less going to do setstage, Shadowrend I don't really care about mainly cuz I have a better weapon (Pyramid Head's Great Knife infused with 70pt Damage Fire Spell lol xD). Thanks for all the help, but I will check the disk and see, just to rule it out for later reference if I decide to go through the Shivering Isles again.