prison mod

macieju01

So you're after a fully timetabled prison day - wake up / slopping out / mealtimes / exercise / forced labour / solitary confinement / hand removal for thievery / whatever?

You DO realise that actually being put IN prison was unusually lenient and the modern social reforms are unlikely in context with the background?

Maybe come up with properly thought-out routineed and someone may get more interested

This is part of why Bethesda only had you serve time in such a short time, 'serve your time' is like fast travel, it skips over the boring parts.

Yeah, you're gonna have to come up with something more interesting if you want someone to get interested. Perhaps trading with skooma dealers that got locked up, or planning breakouts, that sort of thing. Rotting in a cell and coming out occasionally for food will be pretty boring.

Remember that to make prison "work" there needs to be a properly thought out set of laws and a judiciary system. A simple expansion to the prison brings SO much with it. Try a look online for tony robinson's crime and punishment series for a very quick overview of how laws have evolved and changed to decide what level YOU feel is right for the mod you want

i didn't say anything about escaping prison there could be a way like a loose block or somethin'............... and also you probably thinking what kind of monster could do it to myself as im having a outlaw charecter, but anyway that monster is me.............