28 Days and a Bit 2 Problem

NeonPeanut

I installed the mod 28 Days and a Bit 2 and I activated it. When I start the game I get the scenario creator menu, but when I quickstart or add zombies, none come. Edited by NeonPeanut

ok.... here's a problem, i can't use OBSE, every time i try to, it won't let me, can someone tell me how to do it with OBMM???

EDIT: OK, i found what type i'm using, i'm using Zombies 1.0, i try number 2, it needs OBSE, can't do that, and same with 3, can someone tell me how to use OBSE without it saying i can't use it???

Edited by Shadowdemon81

Do you have Wrye Bash? If you don't, you should download it. It's on tesnexus and it is very useful. After you download it, start it up and look over the list. If there are any mods that have a dark red highlight to them, they will be conflicting with another mod. Check it out.

From the mod description:

REQUIRES OBSE 1.14 OR HIGHER

THE BETA VERSIONS REQUIRES OBSE 1.18 OR HIGHER

Having Oblivion Script Extender is NOT optional. You can download OBSE from here. I would suggest the Current Stable Version: v0019b (direct download link).

If you have the Direct 2 Drive or Impulse versions of Oblivion you WILL NOT be able to use OBSE as those are encrypted versions of the game and cannot be altered by OBSE. If that is the case you are out of luck for any mods requiring OBSE ... you see that in the mod requirements and you can just move on to the next mod, there are plenty that don't require OBSE.

If you have the DVD or Steam version of Oblivion you extract obse_0019b.zip to a temporary folder (or your desktop) and then simply copy obse_1_2_416.dll and obse_editor_1_2.dll to your Oblivion folder (the same one you'll find Oblivion.exe in, one level higher than your Data folder). If you are using the Steam version of Oblivion then copy obse_steam_loader.dll to your Oblivion folder (which will be a subdirectory off your Steam folder) ... if you are using the DVD version of Oblivion you will copy obse_loader.exe to your Oblivion directory (same place as obse_1_2_416.dll and obse_editor_1_2.dll). If you have Steam AND plan on making mods using the Construction Set see the obse_readme.txt for more info. Also if you have the Steam version you should now be able to start Oblivion and OBSE will load automatically. If you are running the DVD version of Oblivion you will need to edit your current Oblivion desktop shortcut. Right click the shortcut and select Properties from the right click menu. In the Target field of the properties menu change the Oblivion.exe to obse_loader.exe, making sure you leave the quote mark ( " ) at the end of the line.

The only other thing to remember is if you manually install any mods after this and want to activate them from the Oblivion Launcher menu Data Files you will need to start Oblivion using the Oblivion.exe (either by double clicking it in a Windows Explorer window or by selecting Oblivion from the Start menu). After you have activated your mod close the Oblivion Launcher and start Oblivion from your desktop shortcut (this also applies to launching Oblivion using OBMM ... activate your OMOD then close OBMM and start Oblivion using your desktop shortcut).