how do i make my new npc do stuff

Darkingfate

thanks i was also making a new world and npcs out side wont go inside the chapels or other houses and wont go up stairs so how do i create,make my npcs walk up stairs in the wilderness Edited by Darkingfate

Take a look at some of the vanilla Oblivion NPCs for one that has an AI package that you may be interested in (say one that shows a package to go to a chapel). Take note of the type of package and any targets and/or conditions that that package uses. Sometimes you'll need to add markers to have a target to travel to ... other times you'll need a bench or chair (which needs the 'persistent' box checked under it's properties). The Construction Set Wiki is a good source to get you started (here's a link to the Actor Behavior section). Between researching, experimenting and testing it will start to become clear.

Take a look at some of the vanilla Oblivion NPCs for one that has an AI package that you may be interested in (say one that shows a package to go to a chapel). Take note of the type of package and any targets and/or conditions that that package uses. Sometimes you'll need to add markers to have a target to travel to ... other times you'll need a bench or chair (which needs the 'persistent' box checked under it's properties). The Construction Set Wiki is a good source to get you started (here's a link to the Actor Behavior section). Between researching, experimenting and testing it will start to become clear.

thanks striker879!