Mod Request: Superhero armor/clothing?

SubRyuCloud

Chances are this request is more difficult than my last one, so if anyone is interested in doing this I'd greatly appreciate it. What I'm asking is a few different suits of armor/clothing of select superheroes and villains. I figured it'd be pretty unique :) Wolverine and Batman have their own mods so they're left out of this list. So far I have 10 in mind, if that's too much let me know and I'll trim the list.

1 - Nightcrawler (for obvious reasons, maybe a mask/helmet resembling his face/head can be made?)

2 - Deadpool (someone did him in FO3, I'd love to see a return)

3 - Doctor Doom (bitchin armor and cape)

4 - Captain America

5 - Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

6 - The Flash (Barry Allen)

7 - Superman

8 - Magneto

9 - The Joker

10 - The Riddler

Reference available upon request. I'd love to see this happen. Imagine the backstory. During his travels, the Courier stumbles upon the uniforms of the heroes and villains of old. Whether they're bought from a vendor, found in a box, or rewarded upon completing a quest is completely up to whoever decides to take this up. I'm sure this is a challenging one but just think of how cool it would be taking down the NCR as Doctor Doom or fighting Caesar's Legion as Captain America :D

hi

i think if there is an armor modification mod i.e the courier can modify a power armor for -

1) DM

2) Rad resistance

3) Strength / Endurance

4) HP

5) Stealth or Cloaking

6) Weight carrying capacity

7) Decrease Weight of armor

there are various unused items like vacum cleaner , steam gauge , pressure cooker , fission battery , conductor , paint gun

courier has to get a recipe for modification and use the above item to modify an armor

thanx for ur attention to my request

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chances are this request is more difficult than my last one, so if anyone is interested in doing this I'd greatly appreciate it. What I'm asking is a few different suits of armor/clothing of select superheroes and villains. I figured it'd be pretty unique :) Wolverine and Batman have their own mods so they're left out of this list. So far I have 10 in mind, if that's too much let me know and I'll trim the list.

1 - Nightcrawler (for obvious reasons, maybe a mask/helmet resembling his face/head can be made?)

2 - Deadpool (someone did him in FO3, I'd love to see a return)

3 - Doctor Doom (bitchin armor and cape)

4 - Captain America

5 - Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

6 - The Flash (Barry Allen)

7 - Superman

8 - Magneto

9 - The Joker

10 - The Riddler

Reference available upon request. I'd love to see this happen. Imagine the backstory. During his travels, the Courier stumbles upon the uniforms of the heroes and villains of old. Whether they're bought from a vendor, found in a box, or rewarded upon completing a quest is completely up to whoever decides to take this up. I'm sure this is a challenging one but just think of how cool it would be taking down the NCR as Doctor Doom or fighting Caesar's Legion as Captain America :D

aww c'mon now how can you leave the wonder woman, bat girl, and cat woman costumes off of the list ? this IS designed to be a hot chick oriented game after all

Edited by webster63

No but resembling Deadpool is better than no Deadpool at all.

Catwoman's costume is included in the Batman mod I mentioned :D

Wonder Woman? Maybe so, but I made my list such since my character is a dude. Would be a little awkward running around in a full beard and Wonder Woman's high heels ;)

Same with Batgirl, plus she's too similar to Batman. Need something unique :)

problem with a lot of superheroes is the capes. capes are a pain in the ass to do right. they need animations ideally, and they often warp and distort wierdly when characters move.

those heroes and villains that don't wear capes or have variant costumes that don't would be fine though...

I can't model in blender for crap. the best I've managed from scratch was to make a block of concrete I could whack people with :P

modifying existing stuff and mashing up outfits and weapons is the extent of my ability at the moment.

Edit

I did once start a mod to change the prewar outfits so that when a male character puts on a dress, it doesn't randomly transmute into more masculine clothes :P

the idea was born out of my wanting my female character to be able to wear a shirt and trousers. kinda got distracted from that one though. the funny side though is that I was able to make the male character's wear a dress. just screwed up at the neckline....perhaps I should revisit the mod and rebuild it for new vegas, wouldn't be insanely difficult to do.

Edited by Ruadhan2300