Game Breaking Problem need help.

OleWilliams

My game may be ruined. Just after I installed FCOM and the works too...

I installed Deadly Reflex 6. Uninstalled it. Then installed deadly reflex 5. ( using OMODS ).

Then I uninstalled deadly reflex 5 again and decided to give deadly reflex 6 another chance. Except this time the OMOD did what it likes to always do and had some " error cannot find file " which half way activates a OMOD and screws up your game and dirties up your data file.. .forever.

So To get it to work i simply compied the meshes+textures+sounds+menus etc and eps to my data folder. After I did that it worked. Except only to find out version 6 adds in nudity without telling you. So I removed to esps and replaced it with version 5. This time. Which also had a bug " cannot find " so I copied the meshes and textures.

Started a new game and version 5 seems to be working. Except I am stuck with all the animations from D6 ( the reason I got rid of it in the first place ). And now I can't see weapons being drawn ( or hardly at all ).

I tried to remod oblivion because last time after months of modding I got a hack which destroyed my file and I never got to play it. I hope this doesn't destroy my game as well. Any help?

Delete all of the file associated with Deadly reflext, both versions. Im guessing there may be animation files unique to both, that may be your problem, I don't know for sure. Anyways, after you delete everything load a save game and save it in a new slot. Reinstal the version of DR you want and open that save.

Everything should be good as long as you deleted all the files you were supposed to.