Got the 'WTFMissingMeshes' Signs! Need Help!

azuremobius9

After i installed oblivion mods, these yellow signs pops up everywhere. Apparently, all the chests/containers/barrels are gone instead, replaced by that WTF sign. Any idea how to fix this? Is it one of my mods or something? Thanks.

Two things ... first, is Oblivion installed in the default location (C:\Program Files\... or C:\Program Files (x86)\...) AND are you running either Windows 7 or Vista (this will not apply if you are running Windows XP)? If it is in Program Files the Microsoft security feature UAC could be interfering with your mods. It won't affect Oblivion until you start to try running mods (it stops any programs installed in Program Files from being modified, unless they are specifically designed to work along side UAC). Second, have you followed the mod installation instructions exactly. If the mods resources (meshes and textures) aren't located in the exact directory structure that Oblivion and the mod require the game will be unable to display them.

It is installed in the Default location C:\Program Files (x86)\BS\Oblivion. I am currently running Windows 7 64bit. Other than my visual mods for oblivion, they're working fine and doesn't have any conflicts with the big mods. I put some exceptions to the Firewall excluded programs, as well as with AV for the Oblivion folder. I installed some mods through fomm (omod) and some other mods manually. There were no conflicts in all the mods, i checked using TES4edit. I was wondering though, if Oscuro's Overhaul had something to do with it, since the mod affects containers and chests in the game.