Help!!!

Silberz

Sorry sorry sorry! I know you asked a lot of times but I have a problem in oblvion not see anything in the interior and gray or black, if I try to load the save is outside the error message and go back to destop. Can anyone help me please I'm desperate!! :sad: Edited by Silberz

Sorry sorry sorry! I know you asked a lot of times but I have a problem in oblvion not see anything in the interior and gray or black, if I try to load the save is outside the error message and go back to destop. Can anyone help me please I'm desperate!! :sad:

Some questions ... is this something that has just started happening (and was Oblivion OK before that)? When you installed Oblivion did you install in the default location (C:\Program Files\... or C:\Program Files (x86)\...) AND are you running either Windows 7 or Vista? Did this start happening only after you installed a bunch of mods? Give us some more background and maybe someone can help.

Sorry sorry sorry! I know you asked a lot of times but I have a problem in oblvion not see anything in the interior and gray or black, if I try to load the save is outside the error message and go back to destop. Can anyone help me please I'm desperate!! :sad:

Can you perhaps give us some information on when it started happening (i.e. has it happened since you first had Oblivion, did it just start now, etc.)?

We're here to help, but we need some details first. :thumbsup:

No I installed the option file then I put the mod 3rd_person_animations_in_1st_person_view but then I removed the optional file and I wanted to play with that mod and when I played and got all black to load the save, I have tried removing all the mod but it is not success at all. :wallbash:

I saw that the downloads were .exe files. When you run the .exe (self extracting archives I assume) where does it extract the mod, your Oblivion install or does it give the option to extract to another directory? If it allows you to change directory, create two temporary directories and extract the main .exe into one and the optional .exe into the other. You can then look at what files and folders the main and optional adds and then compare to your Oblivion install (looking for files the optional .exe added that weren't removed when you uninstalled it).

My answer was meant as a troubleshooting tool. I personally don't have any experience with that mod, but when I'm having trouble with installing or uninstalling a mod I always refer to the extracted contents of the download and compare to what is either installed or has been left when I tried to uninstall (depending on which way I was going). Before I even install a mod for the first time I look over what it comes with and what I already have installed looking for stuff that might get overwritten (mod conflicts).

What I was suggesting was since you've already uninstalled all or part of the mod you could try looking for what's been left over that's causing your problem. To do that you need to know what the mod originally installed, hence why I wondered if you could extract the .exe to a temporary location. From my limited understanding of the Francescos mods there are likely quite a few files that will hopefully be organized in their own folders. If you've uninstalled and some are still there move them to a different temporary folder that you create and see if your problem persists