I HATE GREEN ORCS!!!!

envyme

I hate green Orcs. With a passion. I want more than anything to change the color of the orc textures. unfortunately every time i try to modify them the damn 'construction set' crashes. as soon as i click the generate button to see what the changes i made look like the thing freezes. this is pretty much the extent of my modding ability. i dont make new textures or anything like that so im kinda screwed. of anyone knows how to stop that from happening please let me know. also further, if anyone is interested in making a new texture for the ors that would be great. there are 30 retex for evry other race but not the orc. seeing as how they arent savage urukhai that im out to kill (unfortunatey) and are instead common evry day people id like them to somewhat take on that image. i already downloaded the mod that makes them look more human as far as facial structure goes...id love to see like a light greyish skin to go with it......something more like the goblins have. PLEASE WOULD SOMEBODY GET RID OF THESE GREEN ORCS!!!! Edited by envyme

Usually if the preview window freezes it means that the file format is wrong or borked OR that your new textures don't have a normal map.

I agree with you. It looks like they have taken a bath in radioactive waste. I kinda like the look of the grey prince more and I will make some new textures to make them look more like that. It's pretty simple with Photoshop. Keep a look in latest uploads and they will be there soonish.

also since my construction set wont let me modify npc in any way would someone mind making me an esp that makes all orcs..male and femal. bald. no hair for orcs. should be simple and id really apreciate it.