windows 7 compatibility?

Valkirth

thanks ppl its just as i run vista 32 bit with 4gb of g-skill mem (which is fine but limited) but am about to upgrade an i5 760+4gb corsair dominator mem and was considering of upgrading to win 7 64 bit but wasn't sure of compat issues if any (hopefully skyrim will be compat with win 7 64 bit) ;) ,anyone know if there are mods not compat with win 7 64 bit?

@ fonger thanks for the link helped clear that up :)

Edited by Phoenix_1982

Of course it is, now you can take advantage of the 4gb patch for the Oblivion EXE and reduce stuttering/crashing considerably. :D

4gb patch will help (as i run something like 220+ mods) and with vista being power hungery (1.1gb mem gone just on my desktop alone!) stuttering/crashing is very rare for me :biggrin: (could be cos i use tweak oblivion + i have a 1gb 5850 ati card+ wrye bash) hopefully this means i can run both BC+xUL together now that would be awesome :happy:

@herculine how the hell are do you get pics on your post?

Edited by Phoenix_1982

@herculine how the hell are do you get pics on your post?

http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gifThat's my signature banner, or "sig" as we say. You can set yours in the options found on your profile page.

Other separate images can be added to individual posts with the "manage attachments" or "add image" buttons in your post window's toolbar.

We do have rules on sigs. Here: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/1721-avatars-and-signature-limits/

Please keep it clean. :thumbsup:

1) thank you for the info before i get in to trouble :thumbsup:

2) love the quote below your post :biggrin: (all honesty i do spend more time modding than playing)

Edited by Phoenix_1982