Need help with basic power attack animations PLEASE!!!

Hi, so basically I am running deadly reflex v5, unnecessary violence, and dmc style. Now everything works fine, I have the idle and parry anims from dmc as well as the basic attack anims for dual wield working fine, all of the stuff from UV is using its animations correctly, deadly reflex does all of the decaps, fatalities, etc just fine. What is not working is all vanilla power attack animations will not change no matter what I do. Basic power attack is supposed to be a thrust with DR, but it hasn't changed (it will still do the impale though), and I have tried to replace the others with anims from DMC stylish but they will not change either.

All I REALLY want to be happy is the basic power attack to look like a thrust for DR, and if possible change the forward attack power to somethin from dmc. I have gone and changed onehandskill1attackpower with multiple dif anims, replacing the original, and no matter what it will not change. I have even gone and change onehandskill1attackpower to onehandskill4attackforwardpower (reversed them), but it still plays them as in vanilla, they do not reverse.

What could possibly be causing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I have used modpcs and modpca to max everything out for testing purposes, so I know that is not the problem. The only thing I can think of is UV overriding the aniimations as it's kf files are hard to figure out which is which, but I am under the impression that UV doesn't touch the vanilla power attacks at all. Basic animations are changed, all UV attacks, kicks, bash, throwing weapons, backflips/dodges, everything but the power attacks will change without problem.