Mods aren't loading correctly

limmvlimb

I just recently uninstalled and reinstalled Oblivion due to the game being f***ed up with mods, and me not wanting to go in and root out all the problems. I dug through what mods I really wanted and installed them again, but I've been met with the issue of mods not correctly working in game. My load order reads as:

Oblivion.esm

Morrowind_ob.esm

Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm

Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm

Francesco's Optional New Creatures Add-On.esm

AFC v2 Core.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

AFC v2 Combo Chains.esp

AFC v2 Combat Moves.esp

AFC v2 Gauntlet Weaponry.esp

AFC v2 Locational Damage.esp

Crowded Roads Advanced.esp

Vvardenfell_Imports.esp

Francesco's Optional Files.esp

Zombie Diversity.esp

LBUndeadAdditions.esp

Knights.esp

MannimarcoRevisited.esp

StarX Vampire Deaths.esp

StarX Vanilla Vampires Revised.esp

LithiansVampEyes.esp

LithiansNatureOfTheBeastModBeta.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Francesco's Slower skills x1.5.esp

Bigger Nords & Orcs.esp

Francesco's 10 days respawn time - 1-20 day lenght rescale.esp

Morroblivion_Chargen_And_Transport_Mod_v6.esp

Some aspects of the mods are working, like the size adjustments for orcs and nords, the full Morroblivion mod and some of the items in Fransesco's mod. Other than that I fail to see any of the added content show itself in any way shape or form. I'm not entirely sure if this is an issue with installation, I'm fairly certain that I did install them incorrectly and I've checked the data folder to see if I didn't several times. OBSE is correctly and installed and working, but wouldn't explain why some of my mods that don't require OBSE aren't working correctly. I'm pretty much stumped here, please reply if you have an idea how to fix this.

Edited by limmvlimb

Just uninstalling does not remove the mods. The only stuff the game uninstaller removes it the stuff put on by the game installer. ALL mods are left behind in your data folder to cause problems with your new install, and ALL save games are also left behind, although the saves won't cause any problems unless you actually try to use them.

Here is a link to my complete uninstall/reinstall procedure located in the articles section of the Nexus

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=240

It allows you to preserve any saves and mods, or remove them completely - your choice.

Just uninstalling does not remove the mods. The only stuff the game uninstaller removes it the stuff put on by the game installer. ALL mods are left behind in your data folder to cause problems with your new install, and ALL save games are also left behind, although the saves won't cause any problems unless you actually try to use them.

Here is a link to my complete uninstall/reinstall procedure located in the articles section of the Nexus

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=240

It allows you to preserve any saves and mods, or remove them completely - your choice.

Thanks! Everything is working as it should now.