What does your username mean?

HellsMaster

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My username comes from Keanu, which is my real name, and Moreira (no, this isn't my last name), a name that at one time was part of Portugese royalty, that or nobility, one of the two, lol. :laugh: Edited by Keanumoreira

My name is from back when I was a little kid playing Perfect Dark on the N64. Me and my friends used to play multiplayer in that all the time, and I always knew the best strategies for beating the challenges (no internet for me back then). Somehow we got "dethknowz" out of it. The "Z" was added in place of the "S" because I'm cool like that, and the "A" was absent because of the character limit.

Harabec is the leader of the Martian rebelion against the oppression of the Empire is the Starseige universe series. Once a high ranking general, he was stripped of his rank and cast out. His brother Canon hunted him for many years and fought against him in numerous skirmishes. Both Harabec and Canon Weathers were revered as the greatest Mech pilots of thier time. Harabec had earned the name "Pheonix" because of his resourcefulness and ability to seemingly cheat death.

He was later killed in an ambush by Cybrid forces while the newly united Imperial and Rebel forces lauched a last desperate attack against the Cybrid master, Prometheius.

Starseige ftw! Oh how I miss that game :(

Mine comes from a personal theory on how we act under an alias compared to reality. For several years I used to administrate a paid forum with a friend who I no longer speak to, and did a bunch of other projects for it. I felt my idea followed, later having been negatively affected in two different respects. Following that, I became extremely depressed. But now that is all in the past and I don't regret any of it; even under a different name, I discovered so much about myself. The forum is dead and all, but life afterward was quite an experience. I became motivated. So, to quote an awesome mentor of mine:

"We can know more than we can say."

Edited by AliasTheory

Pyrosocial is a name I came up with after seeing the slipknot video "psycosocial".

I suppose its also how I'm antisocial though as well, lol.

I've always paired it with a picture of one of the crows.