What does your username mean?

HellsMaster

yoba333 is my username everywhere, I just came up with it slightly randomly.

When you google search "yoba" you find several things.

1.The (Y)oung (O)ffice (B)rokers (A)ssociation

2. Malik Yoba, American actor and singer.

3. A toy store that is definitely not child-appropriate O.o

So my name means several things apparently!

I've always thought your name was a typo; yoga333 :P

Ah, the things we learn in life.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Frostcrag~ the name of a place in cryodill if you got nights on disk with the 5 dcl packs XD

First game I ever used a gamertag for was Halo 3, and I couldn't think of anything that sounded cool enough. And then I was having some trouble in the campaign and kept getting killed by wraiths, and thought it would be kinda funny if other people got killed by Wraith Fire too. I just changed the spelling to look cooler (in my opinion.)

My name came from my love of the Final Fantasy games, particularly the 8th one. I took the first part from the Estharian spaceship that you find at the start of the third disk(ish) As for the numbers, I have no idea...

My other online user name (senseichuck317) comes from the fact that I help to teach a karate class, and it became somewhat of a nickname from my friends, 317 is my birth date (31st July)

My username is something I came up with when I was somewhere in the 8-10 year old range, I don't remember exactly. My brother, whom is six years older, was putting together a D&D style game with his own unique twists on it, and somehow I came up with that name as my RP name. I've used it ever since all over the place. It's a bit unique and I came up with it in my more innocent days, so it's kind of cool, to me anyways :).

It's pronounced morx-eh-tahn.

hehe my user name is kinda easy to explain

Mike is the short form of Michael (fact of the millenia!) wich is my real name (different spelling due to me being from sweden, we type it as Mikael short form of that is Micke but that doesnt sound good to say in english)

Ryan is from a character in *shivers* Hannah Montanna Jake Ryan and i thought that his last name sounded cool.

I was playing with my friends when i was younger and i needed a name so i just put together Mike Ryan, and it has kinda stuck ever since.

And the lack of space is because the site i used it on first didnt let you put a space in your name

My name has no meaning at all but the inspiration for it was the well known "press button, receive bacon" but since RECEIVEbacon didn't roll off the tongue also GET was easier to spell.

And it turns out that GET is a meme ( http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/get--2 ) so I got true lurker rep with out my knowing.

Pic related.