too hairy

envyme

i am making a mod that overhauls a few of the races to have a more unique realistic feel. one of the unique characteristic is that the orc no longer has hair.....much like the goblins and trolls and other goblinoids in the game.

everytime i attempt to make the change in my costruction set it crashes on me. could somebody help me out and make the esp that removes hair from the orc race. this is for both male and feemale.

What exacly your doing with construction set? Remove all hair from list of orcs race ?

You could use bald hairstyle for orcs and remove all other hair from race list. Ofcourse every orc npc needs to be modified after that to prevent crash.

I don't know, this is just suggestion. There may be easier way to replace all orc hairs.

i wouldnt know how to remove the other hairstyles from the list or how to give them the bald hairstyle other than to use the construction set. and every time i attempt to modify the npc's within the construction set it freezes. its not the game that is freezing it is the construction set.

It sounds like you have a fairly fundamental problem with your setup if you also (from the other thread) don't see the results of a working ESP in your setup. If you are on Vista or Win7, did you make the usual error of installing Oblivion in the default location? that'll make all sorts of things fail to work correctly.

yes i do use win7 and i installed default. i do think ive got it working now im not sure what i did. but it is working and i was able to make my own esp and evrything is working fine. thanks for the help guyes. if you wana be real real helpfull check out and comment on my other post "whats with the tiny heads?" thanks again.