⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

I'm inviNcible/untouchable and sick of it

PumPumTcha

As I saw some people had the same problem as me (in others topics, in other forums) but didn't put in the discussion the fact that they had better vampires, I didn't think there was a relation of causality from the BV mod to my invulnerability.
Plus I think loaded olders saves (when I wasn't a vampire) and the problem was there yet.
In fact I got the problem very early in the game and didn't even realise because of my sneaky/from the distance style of fighting.

But I'll try to contact him and see if he knows about it, perhaps I was wrong thank you !
I'll contact the owner of the Tsaesci mod too, as it's a problem only with this character but once again other people had the problem without it (even before it exists I think).
Well who knows ? It might work !

PS : I tried to resolve it Dragunkod-style but it didn't work even by using the savetool again.

ok, I think I understand what happened. Apparently, even though the scripts are gone, you still have the passives from the vampire mod. So yea, sadly you'll have to make a new game, redo quests and probably use the Training Options mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56457/?

Not only will this help you return to your original level and skill levels, but upon closing the menu after making adjustment to your skills, you get an option to get equipment. This mod can also be used an alternative leveling.

Edited by Kolagon

• 4 years later...

I may be 5 years too late but I might have an answer for you. I came across this after seeing no one else has solved this issue. I have this very exact problem myself.

After trying many many different console commands, I think i may have found it.

setghost command, baby.

• open console
  • click on character
  • setghost 1
  • then setghost 0
  • boomshakalaka.

It worked for me, let me know if it works for you.