How can I keep my icy blue eyes as a vampire?

DiaborMagics

Hello everyone,

I may have asked this before, but I couldn't find it, so I guess not. I have played with many vampires by now and all they ever have is red eyes, or modded colors. But I want my vampire to keep her normal eyes for a change; the icy blue ones for humans. I don't even mind doing this myself at all, but I have no idea what to do. I have messed around with dds files and what not a few months ago, but I didn't accomplish anything. I also just can't for the life of me find a simple mod that changes this. Almost every aspect, if not every aspect about vampires has been changed by modding by now, but the human eyes in vampire state? No one seems to have done that. Or I and many others are blind, because I've seen my question all around the internet.

So does anyone know how I can keep my human eyes as a vampire? I'm going to start a new savegame, so if that's needed, there is no issue there. DVA can change my eyes, but only into the default brown ones and I do not want those, either.

Thanks in advance, I really don't know what else to do about it anymore!

- DiaborMagics

Can't you just duplicate your blue eye textures an rename them to whatever texture you want to replace?

If you can't do that, you can just reassign your textures in the CK. Open up Dawnguard/whatever, go to Miscellaneous>Texture Set. Type in the search bar vampire, find the multiple eyes textures and double click on them: there you go. Now double click the texture paths and replace it with your textures. Make sure you have you _n and _s as well if you want them custom from your general NPC eyes. Save.

I haven't done an NPC mod in a long time to create headparts, but I think that should still work.

Edited by sumojellybean