Sheogorath

bishop278

I was just wondering if people who bought the SI expansion might have a slightly different experience, due to a mortal taking over as the prince of madness. I think it would be very cool to have something like DA or mass effect, but maybe not to such a large scale. Just unique dialogue bout a secession war for the daedric throne or something.

I don't know excatly what the question, if there is one, is about. If your referring to Sheogorath in Skyrim I would doubt it, except in a late, late expansion. I think there will be daedra in Skyrim but really hard to tell how they will be implemented, shrines like MW, random dungeon encounters, or even Oblivion. It is vague what you are trying to say, to me at least, I'm tired so that may have something to do with it.

i think hes talking about importing your file from oblivion to skyrim, like mass effect(dragon age does it too, but it doesn't really change anything). they wont and even if they did, skyrim takes place 200 years after oblivion also add the fact that the ending is the same no matter your actions. so importing your character doesnt make much sense for this game.

Well if you play as a vampire in oblivion you´r character could be the same in skyrim, also since the player becomes sheogorath in shivering islands why not live more than a simple mortal?I just hope that the plugin that lets you import you´r characters face from oblivion to fallout comes to skyrim as well as I want to be the same character as oblivion (I play as a vampire)

I think more than likely Sheogorath is going to be just one of the shrine quests in Skyrim, maybe a comment on how he was the champion of cyrodiil at one point if we're lucky. He'll probably look the same, seeing as 200 years is a very long time, and the mortal could've lost their mortal appearance in that time.

I hope we get a Jyggalag shrine quest! :biggrin:

• 7 months later...

Now there's a thought....with Jyggalag unleashing Order on the Deadric realms, I wonder how much influence he has now.

I agree. In fact, someone should make a mod that triggers the quest that involves helping Jyggalag (who disguises himself as mortal knight named Juan Lagus) hunting down someone who is causing intolerable mischief across Skyrim. 8D

Edited by JoltsPikachu