Need help with meshes/textures please!

PaulMcGann

Hey everybody!

So, this isn't technically about Skyrim, but I've seen more fantastic armor modders here than anywhere else, and I've exhausted the forums for the game it's for. I hope that won't stop you from answering, because I'm literally pulling my hair out here.

Anyway, we had some problems getting outside armors into the game. We were finally able to do so by editing the weights of the outside armors, but now the textures aren't stretching over them correctly. Could someone PLEASE PLEASE point me in the right direction here? How do I edit the textures to make them fit properly?

Hey everybody!

So, this isn't technically about Skyrim, but I've seen more fantastic armor modders here than anywhere else, and I've exhausted the forums for the game it's for. I hope that won't stop you from answering, because I'm literally pulling my hair out here.

Anyway, we had some problems getting outside armors into the game. We were finally able to do so by editing the weights of the outside armors, but now the textures aren't stretching over them correctly. Could someone PLEASE PLEASE point me in the right direction here? How do I edit the textures to make them fit properly?

Paul, send me your meshes and textures, and I'll try to fix them and I'll detail what I did.