Uselless and in dire need of help..

elna

Ummm, this is probably a really stupid question but here goes...

I went to a link and downloaded a mod to erase all cliffracers (yeay!!) but i cant figure out how to make it work. When i run the game with the mod selected, it says some weird message about my master file being a different one to that needed and shall i run the executable?!

What the *^&£ does it mean?! :blink: I have no idea about computers and that kinda stuff so plz help meeeeee!!!!

I swear i'll go insane before long...

*Starts rocking back and forth, the cliff racers screech ringing in her ears...*

Hi elna; glad you were able to download that plug-in.

What you are experiencing is not REALLY an error at all, so don't worry. Anytime you load a plug-in that's older than the most recent official patch you've installed is run, Morrowind pops you with that little message.

If you want to keep it from coming up again and again, open the Construction Set, click on the "Open File" icon, select the "Cliff Racer Remover" plug-in, set it as the "Active File" open it, allow the files to load, then "Save" and exit. Voila! Problem solved. And don't worry, the instructions will make sense just as soon as you've opened the Construction Set. Piece of cake.

Archived