Chocolate elves + Vilja + New Hairstyle

Cameronaxel

Hi. This is my first post, and I apologize that it has to regard the certain difficulties I've had getting certain mods to work the way I want them to.

Short story: I want a Vilja Chocolate Elf with custom hair, but I'm unsure of what files specifically I'm supposed to edit and install.

I read through the walkthrough of installing Vilja with custom hair and whatnot, but there hasn't been a guide on exactly what to do with the Chocolate Elves mod relating to Vilja as far as I could tell. (Maybe)

Please help this guy out with what to do! A step-by-step guide is MUCH appreciated. In fact, any help at all is MUCH appreciated. :pinch:

Thank you. :wacko:

&& YES I have Oblivion version 1.2.0416 installed, along with HGEC Body 1.21.

Here's an excerpt from the Companion Vilja mod description:

THE CUSTOMIZATION PACK

======================

As so many players have wondered how to change Vilja's race and looks, CDCooley has made a Vilja customization pack for easier upgrades of customized version. In the customization pack, you'll also find simple instructions on how to customize your own Vilja.

YOU'LL FIND THE CUSTOMIZATION PACK AMONG THE OPTIONAL FILES FOR VILJA.

Note that you need both the Vilja 3.0 package and the latest version of Vilja in order to make this work!

Plese understand that the changes are just cosmetic - Vilja will still have the same dialog and will always consider herself a blond nord girl from Solstheim.

Many thanks to Xtudo, Nivea, Gonzoguns and 4VGN for providing alternate looks for Vilja!

In addition to the Companion Vilja ver 3 and Companion Vilja 3 0 1 patch (which are found under the Main files and Updates section on the Files tab) you will need to download the Vilja Customization Pack 3 0 1 NEWNEW file located down the page under Optional files. While you're at it you should download Vilja ver 3 Documentation (and read it). The instructions for customizing Vilja are included with the Customization Pack download.

I would install the Vilja ver 3 and Vilja patch first and then test ingame to confirm you have everything working correctly first, but read Emma's and CDCooleys instructions and follow them. They are both very good at supporting Companion Vilja but everything you can do to reduce their work load would surely be appreciated. Read the documentation.

Edited by Striker879