need help with hairstyles

IronUltima

• 4 weeks later...

I think this has something to do with the Kaleen race, as I've had this problem crop up a couple of times now and have been experimenting with it. What happens for me is that I can change hairstyles fine with vanilla/custom races, but as soon as I go past a Kaleen race, I can't change the hair style.

It's odd because when I first got the Kaleen race I was able to change hairstyles, but now it no longer works.

are you using that akaviri clothing mod that adds a merchant npc to bruma? one of the merchant npc races kind of locks the hair selection in place when you pass over it in the race selection screen. if this happens, after creating your character & closing the race menu, try opening the console and typing showracemenu and just change the character's hair.

Could always sort through your mods if the Problem is with a custom race, and remove it. I hardly ever use Custom Races myself, They cause too many problems in the game :x

are you using that akaviri clothing mod that adds a merchant npc to bruma? one of the merchant npc races kind of locks the hair selection in place when you pass over it in the race selection screen. if this happens, after creating your character & closing the race menu, try opening the console and typing showracemenu and just change the character's hair.

Ah, you just answered my version of this issue lmao.