⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Witcher 3 Survival Mod [Request]

lurumagno

I'm going for a gameplay overhaul but that is some ways off, also I figured it would be best released after the expansion anyway since it would, most likely, need a new game to work correctly and a lot of fixes by CDPR are coming with the new content.

Ah ok, sounds cool man. Looking forward to seeing what you provide. Also based on what they just did to your basic needs mod, I think you mean "fixes" lmao.

Good luck on your overhaul man.

Ah ok, sounds cool man. Looking forward to seeing what you provide. Also based on what they just did to your basic needs mod, I think you mean "fixes" lmao.

Good luck on your overhaul man.

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of things I wanted to avoid, I had to rush and find a solution quickly and it went well because the problem was simple but on a full overhaul it could have been a big problem, I don't want to force people out of the game for a long time just before an expansion comes out.

Thanks for your support.

• 10 months later...

Witchers don't need to sleep or eat. It says so in one of the games/The Last Wish book.

It is a game mate.

The witcher die in the books again and again like in the videogame?!?!.I think not.

I have installed mod basic needs and say you that gives the game an interesting and fun "touch".

So I hope that your comments next time bring something.

No offense and sorry for my bad english.

Witchers don't need to sleep or eat. It says so in one of the games/The Last Wish book.

I would argue that while they don't need to, that they still have to. While a Witcher is mutated, they still have human characteristics. Alcohol still intoxicates them, so how their body breaks down food/water is still similar to that of a standard human. Also food/drink by itself restores vitality - why would that feature even exist in the game if it simply wasn't true? Anyway - I haven't read The Last Wish so I really don't know the context of what you claim. Regardless - it doesn't make logical sense that Witchers can simply go their entire life w/o food/water. Edit: Attempting to fix spelling/grammar

Edited by trailertrashjoe9