81 members have voted

1. 1. Will Skyrim Be Better Than Oblivion

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Oblivion is a classic
    • Skyrim is the new blood
    • I still believe Morrowind is the best

I have something funny... Being attacked by an invisible Imperial Guard. Apparently killing their horse first with them on it "kills" them, but then their invisible spirt tells you "Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court a fine, or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are forfeit." (and yes, I've memorized their lines.) and I don't do going to to jail or paying a fine, so I resist arrest, and get attacked by some invisible spirt, and the guard's body is doing inappropriate things to the air...

I managed to kill him though ;D

I was playing OOO and I found a book in a dark elf woman's treasure chest. It was about a woman who falls in love with and then has sex with her father's horse. Multiple times. And gets caught. And then moves on to other animals.

I know it's not in vanilla, but either it's from an older Elder Scrolls game or somebody who worked on OOO has a really screwed up sense of humor. And by really screwed up, I mean exactly the sense of humor that appeals to me, because I was laughing my ass off.

Edited by okappa

A recent funny moment was when my character slept in a downloaded custom house with lots of custom furniture in it. The house itself did not have pathgrids everywhere...

So when Lucien Lachance woke me up to go all "You murdered someone, join our club" and turned to leave after that, he got stuck between the bed and a chair. And stayed there walking in place, all the while using chameleon. And he kept walking in place... and walking... and walking... I saved just for the heck of it and TAIed him after a while because the walking in place got annoying.. And now he is still there, just standing there using chameleon. Obviously he needs to walk at least a certain distance away from you OR he has to reach a door to be teleported away. Heh. I caught me an assassin XD

Edited by chakaru11

Similar to what happened to MisterSnipy, i yielded with a guard because i was getting sick of fighting and while he was putting his sword away a fellow legion soldier fired an arrow at me, which subsiquently killed the guard instead. Instead, his corpse - which was now propped up against the wall - arrested me. Edited by spiritshadowx

Last night I was fighting goblins in some cave - can't remeber which one. In one of the rooms, there where three goblins, which I sniped with my bow. Their corpses however, landed on each other and where doing some very inapropriate and mature things... Now I understand why there is something like Pegi... I'm 21 and the sight of those three goblins probably scarred me for life :(

Another one I encountered, when playing the Thieves guild storyline Hieronymus Lex patrols the Waterfront with a heavy swarm of Legion soldiers. I find it hilarious how i managed to infiltrate his informant's house right in front of him, plant the bust, bribe him into trusting me, and framing his informant.

If that was real life (technically speaking in a medieval era), I would've been greeted with a sword to the head.