Paranormal activity

wilne96

Edit: Never mind.

Jim, I wouldn't worry about the disbelievers, there are many of them and the only thing that will change their minds is a personal experience. I believe that some people are more aware and will experence things that are stranger than fiction. It is part of their make-up. I have had many strange things happen to me and I am a strong healthy and otherwise sane human being. When I was growing up I lived in an old house that had been converted into apartments. We livrd on the second floor, there was a saloon below us. Occasionally a drunk would come into the entrance and sleep besides the stairs, none of them ever climbed the stairs to our floor. However; on several occasions heavy footsteps could be heard climbing the stairs and then attempt to open the door but only rattle the door knob. We would run to see who was there but we never found anyone. My grandfather died in that apartment he was only 59, and died from a weak heart after being gassed in the war. I recently googled that apartment. It is still there, everything around it has been torn down and replaced with more modern buildings. I wonder if my grandfather still walks those halls. Always trust your own instincts not doing so will get you in trouble or worse.

*snip*

That creeped me out....

I remember one time I was driving along a road, and I saw a circle of human-shaped shadows (Kinda like those cult people holding hands and chanting). I stopped the car off the road, on a dirt patch thing, and went over to the circle after staring at it for a few minutes. When I got close to it, I started hearing like a bee buzzing in my ears, but I went closer, and the shadows were still there. I looked up and saw nothing; no clouds, plances, birds, skydivers, nothing. When I looked down, they were gone. It really freaked me out, so I ran to my car and drove away. This was, err... Lets see... I was 22 at the time, so 6ish years ago. It was, seriously, very creepy for me.

I had few encounters of the invisible kind and shadows, Its creepy i once say a shadow at a bus stop as i turned around i saw a dark shadow figure staring at me with a blank look on it face. Then this sound screamed in my head, felt like it was inside my head like telepathy kind. I can not forget the sound.

Then it ran off, all of a sudden it disappeared

This happened to during the day in the afternoon on a busy intersection of all places.

Note the bus stop was sheltered and it looked at me through the glass window

Edited by Thor.

I had one encounter a couple of years ago. It over pretty quick, but it was intense.

So it was around 11 am, and I'm lying in my bed. It hadn't been long since I woke up so I'm just lying there being lazy. Suddenly, without any kind of warning it feels as if two hands are placed on my back and pushed me so hard into the mattress that I can't breathe. A thundering voice in my head says "Get out of here" in swedish, and after about 5 seconds the pressure is lifted. Afterwards I just lie there, exhausted. I moved away from there not long after (not because of this), and I haven't experienced anything since then.

I don't know what it was all about, and I hope like hell that it was just a dream or something, but that's not the way I remember it. I've always been very sceptical about ghosts.

Shadowy figures... on the edge of my vision, absolutly freaked me out. Had dark fear at night after such (scared of the room being totally dark and something scared to go to sleep altogether), i am all good now.

Horrible dreams that seemed like reality too... 3 years back, those kept me awake for quite soom time. That's when i had Bird Flu. A killer that.

Ghosts, haints, specters, apparitions, poltergeists, wraiths, and spooks do not exist.

Yep.

I'm reporting your post, because you're trolling. If you don't believe in the stuff, leave. As vehemantly as you believe they don't exist, just as vehemantly do other people believe they do, so stop getting on people's nerves. You're not going to convince anybody of anything, so what would it help you?

Also, I'm reporting your post for trolling twice in the same thread.

Ghosts, haints, specters, apparitions, poltergeists, wraiths, and spooks do not exist.

Yep.

You simply can't make claims like that without giving reason or evidence. I don't believe in Batman/Luke Skywalker/Brokeback Mountain, but I can back that up with reason.

You mean... you mean.... Darth Vader never existed??? :O Noo!