Arasdir - Custom Follower and Your New, (Slightly Strange), Best Friend! (WIP)

AirtightSpring3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a lot of posts in one day, but I've had a lot of time to work today and want to show you all the progress that has been made. I felt the training and central rooms were lacking, so I completely remade the training room and expanded it, and re-arranged and added a full black-smith area to the central room. Pictures are below.

12183876_841744412611588_872390962038592

12186624_841744409278255_680028862862314

Looks pretty good!

Thanks, I try my best :)

Update for Everyone: I have got the new additions to the cell Navmeshed, written out the entire story for Episode 1 including FIVE endings! I also am beginning to understand packages, as it stands the entire Brotherhood of Talos meets and eats dinner together, and each member properly sandboxes during free time. I still want to make each member be doing something specific for most of the day, for example, the cook will cook for the hour before every meal, the hunter will train sometimes and go out hunting for about six hours a day, the two guards will switch duties half way through the day, and the leader will spend much of the day sitting on this throne.

Just a quick update on my progress. Been working more and more on story with some voice actors. Also been learning a lot about packaging, it's taking longer than I thought but it's all turning out pretty well. I'm also making the exterior cell for the Brotherhood of Talos and will get pictures to you guys when I'm done. Hopefully I'll have a bunch of good voice samples for Arasdir himself that I can show to you guys next week, his VA is getting new equipment in and I know it's gonna sound great. Thanks for your continued interest in the mod and I hope everyone enjoys Fallout this week, the wait is almost over.

Alright I think I fixed those two problems I was having earlier in the process of making packages. Now I'm back to making packages for the NPCs, two of them have fully fleshed out daily schedules and the other five have quite a pit of their day done, I only two more difficult packages to make so I hope it won't take too much longer. I got a little sidetracked today with a very depressing side project, I reopened my old partially finished Sortanic Isles mod for fun to see if I could somehow fix my old LOD problem and... Nope, I still hate LOD more than anything else I have ever encountered in any designing anything... Looks like I'll never be adding a large open worldspace to any mod I make. Unless LOD generation becomes a more widely known or more sense-making process. Ugh, well enough of my rant, I should hopefully do a lot of package work on my day off tomorrow. Then I'll get to finally getting all my lines working with the first two quests. Hopefully after that I'll get a video to show you all. Stay tuned!