Skyrim Wont boot up now

FROZENSTYFF

So, after reinstalling and verifying, it still says 1-2 files could not be validated and will be reacquired, yet this doesn't change anything. I removed all mods yet it still crashes. Any help?

Are you running the Steam version? or a pirated version? I know Pirated versions are known to crash a lot for who knows what.

So, after reinstalling and verifying, it still says 1-2 files could not be validated and will be reacquired, yet this doesn't change anything. I removed all mods yet it still crashes. Any help?

Are you running the Steam version? or a pirated version? I know Pirated versions are known to crash a lot for who knows what.

Looks like it is the Steam version. I doubt pirate software could replicate verifying game caches.

I see that you have FNIS - have you run the GenerateFNISForUsers.exe? It can be found in Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.

Do you have an ENB? Try deleting all the files that came with it and then seeing if the game runs.

Also, try downloading LOOT which sorts your load order and tells you of potential problems.

Good luck. :)