DLC Mounts Bug

DarNilavu

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update on this: with the recent game update I'm still experiencing this freeze. Not only that, now its with -wait for it- ALL DLC MOUNTS. Even the ones from the spoils dlcs. I've removed mods, deleted the folder from the update files, even deleted and reinstalled mod manager and its the same story all around.

I even made a new file and tried it and same story.

I'm thinking of submitting a ticket to the company if anything else at this point.

Same exact thing here, I just started playing this for 2 days now on PC cuz I wanted mods and have enough trophies on my PS4 playing the legit way, I have plenty mods installed but had no problems at all so far until recently when I try to use the inquisition armored mount, the game will always crash once I try to call it, now I'm gonna try that lightning looking mount which I was using earlier and see it it doesn't crash I'll update yus in a bit

• 1 year later...

a bit late, but this is how you fix your mounts if you are using the old version of the mod manager:

Once you've installed your mods, go in "Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition\Update\Patch\Data\Win32"
find and COPY the following files (if you don't find all the 6 files, it's probably because you don't have a DLC that I have, but you can keep going):
ip2_mounts_o.sb
ip3_mounts_o.sb
mounts_sp.sb
ip2_mounts_o.toc
ip3_mounts_o.toc
mounts_sp.toc

Then you PASTE them in "Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition\Update\Patch_ModManagerMerge\Data\Win32"

this won't work if you are using mods that also mod mounts, but how many of those are there?

otherwise, it works just peachy. makes me wonder if I need to do the same thing for the rest of the DLC content.