Fallout 4 Specs?

gromulos

Ok so I was bored since there is no chat room available at this time and was looking around on the internet for nothing specific when I cam across this , hope you all enjoy :)

System Requirements:

• Supported OS: Windows 7 Windows 8
  • Processor: Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • Hard Disk: 24 GB
  • Video Card: GeForce GT 240
  • Additional Requirements: DirectX 11

located at the link below, scroll down till you see "Product Description" and right below that will be the system specs to play Fallout 4 :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fallout-4-PC-Code-Steam/dp/B00ZDU9EZY/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2_sof?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1434512949&sr=1-1&keywords=fallout+4

hmmm, well considering they are from Amazon, you tell me lol

These almost certainly are not the right specs.

Processor requirements are even below those of Skyrim and FO:NV. Even if they SERIOUSLY optimized the hell out of the engine or have made the game significantly less demanding somehow I would imagine it would still need more than 3.0 ghz quad core.

RAM requirements aren't too far off of a minimum, but I would not expect it to run reliably at less than 8gb.

GT 240 though... nope, not a chance in hell of that making the game work. Makes me strongly believe this was secretly trolling because of various complaints over the graphics being more stylized. This is a 1gb memory card from 2009 that might have been a good budget buy for the days of FO3... Doesn't even support DX11.

Either Bethsoft has done some serious magic to make a modern AAA game run on a gaming system from 2008 (or a Wii U), or whoever filled in that information didn't consider a sanity check before filling it in.

If you're wondering what sort of system specs you might need, I would start by looking at what kind of hardware the PS4 has, then go a step or two above to get the required PC specs... And, if my fears are true, Windows 10 (spyware included) will also be required. If you can run Witcher 3, Metal Gear Solid: V, GTA:V or any other major recent release with decent performance, then you probably have nothing to worry about.