Mods don't work.

NyanScout1

New game? Or old save? Is there a skill requirement? Button assignment? Non-english keyboard?

I started a save before installing the mods. Should I start a new game? The mod is supposed to detect my sprint button and use that.

Edited by NyanScout1

New game? Or old save? Is there a skill requirement? Button assignment? Non-english keyboard?

I started a save before installing the mods. Should I start a new game? The mod is supposed to detect my sprint button and use that.

Some mods require a new game since they change the scripts that run in the beginning and persist through that game instance.

Post your mod order here if you want to know more.

Some mods require a new game since they change the scripts that run in the beginning and persist through that game instance.

Post your mod order here if you want to know more.

Dawnguard

HearthFires

Dragonborn

Spellcastwith2HPlayerOnly

Dual Wield Parrying_LeftHand

DeadlyCombat

Dodge mod

DeadlyMutilation

ReducedShoutTimes

Starting a new game didn't work, is it a problem with the mod order? The game doesn't crash though, just no changes are made to the game.

get rid of reducedshouttimes you can run a command in console to achieve the same thing.
I don't know these mods except deadly mutilation but did you try running LOOT? I'm sure it will correctly place such a small load order.

Edited by andr920

get rid of reducedshouttimes you can run a command in console to achieve the same thing.

I don't know these mods except deadly mutilation but did you try running LOOT? I'm sure it will correctly place such a small load order.

Thanks for tips, what is LOOT? I am new to this stuff, I tried to google this problem but I couldn't find anything. Maybe I'm just searching for the wrong thing?

LOOT is a program that organizes your load order to avoid conflicts. - https://loot.github.io/

@seth are you sure nothing happens maybe you just didn't notice the difference?

I don't personally use NMM but what version are you running? There are some specifics as to how to install/update it and they can be found here

LOOT is a program that organizes your load order to avoid conflicts. - https://loot.github.io/

@seth are you sure nothing happens maybe you just didn't notice the difference?

I don't personally use NMM but what version are you running? There are some specifics as to how to install/update it and they can be found here

Well I tried LOOT, didn't help.