Book Covers Missing Masters

Zipalyssa

Mod Organizer says im missing the book cover masters for the dlc but the mod Book Covers Skyrim didn't come with any other than just the vanilla game!!! Help!!! Where can I get these masters from? And yes i've tried installing manually to see if the files are in there but they aren't and the file i'm downloading says the dlc is required.

Ah, now it's getting clear. The problem is that you're using a patch for Enhanced Better Sorting and Book Covers Skyrim. This patch relies on an older version of BCS, which had all those .esp files for the DLC. The legendary version of BC only has one .esp anymore and that's the issue here. You could just uninstall the patch, but that would probably cause compatibilty issues with both mods.

edit - Have you installed the newest version of EBS?

Edited by Ghaunadaur

Ah, now it's getting clear. The problem is that you're using a patch for Enhanced Better Sorting and Book Covers Skyrim. This patch relies on an older version of BCS, which had all those .esp files for the DLC. The legendary version of BC only has one .esp anymore and that's the issue here. You could just uninstall the patch, but that would probably cause compatibilty issues with both mods.

edit - Have you installed the newest version of EBS

I have the latest EBS however this problem came before i installed the patch. If i get rid of the patch this problem still occurs.....I actually only installed it hoping mayyyybe it would fix my problem.

Exacly, follow what Ghaunadaur is saying.

Also it looks like your mods aren't sorted (corrent me if I'm wrong.)

What do you mean this problem occurs if you get rid of the patch????

Untick the EBS Book (After).esp and take another screenshot please