ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Looking Glass?

Yknotu

Thanks for responding. I guess I'll have to do a one-by-one on this to figure it out. I do have Witch Hunt, but unless I inadvertently copied a file over something in there, I don't know if that could be it. I downloaded a mod that got rid of Fergus telling his son he'll "see a sword up close real soon." Now I'm regretting it. I wanted to remove it and can't find it. I usually name all my mods as I put them in so I can find them again if I want to disable or remove them. I think this mod-change is embedded in something else so I can't recognize it. Now I'm stuck with it. I'll have to disable everything and start over. Not looking forward to that!! :confused:

• 1 month later...

I think I finally figured it out. If you start a Dalish Elf, you find a Tevinter mirror that Duncan smashes. This puts The Looking Glass quest in your lineup. However, if you decide to delete that Elf, and it's the only Dalish Elf story you have active, the mirror quest is deleted with the saved game. All your other saves prior to the deletion see that file as needed, but it isn't there anymore. Once I started a Dalish Elf again and Duncan smashed the mirror (again) my games worked fine and didn't ask for that file anymore.