Mod Installers not running for mods that I have Uninstalled

Parkern1109

Hi im using NMM (most current version) For an unknown reason, mods that I have I uninstalled, then tried reinstalling fail to run their respective installer. Instead, the mod unpacks everything asking to overwrite then its finishes. When I perform a first time installation for a mod, the respected installer for that mod runs normally without issue. Again, only for mods that I have uninstalled, then tried installing again does the installer not run, it just unpacks everything asking to overwrite then it finishes. So far it happens for Frostfall, and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Some help would be much appreciated.

Are you sure you "uninstalled" the mods, not just "deactivated" them rather? Things have changed with the 0.60 release, so now "deactivating" mod will not uninstall it but only remove the links pointing into the installed version inside your VirtualInstall folder from your game folder. And "re-activating" will only add the links back in, not "re-install" the mod's files.

Did you uninstall by actually right-clicking the mod and selecting "uninstall from this profile" or "...from all profiles" now? Or did you just do it the way you're used to do it with the previous versions and merely "deactivated" it instead? Only when properly "uninstalled" that way the scripted installers will pop up again next time it's installed.