Oblivion War Cry or Francescos Mod?

Matrimelee

Hi there,

Ive heard a lot about these two plugins and now want to install one of them, but I don't know which one to choose!

So, could somebody please help me and inform me about "what do you would choose" or "the pros and contras" of OW and FM?

Thank YOU very much!

You could also use both, plus OOO, if you download this and know how to use OBMM.

(Hey the forum has a new skin :) )

If you have to chose... I don't know. Never used Oblivion War Cry.

Thanks for the info, at the moment I'm using Francesco's Mod combined with the RAFIM 6.0 mod, and its awesome! Think I'll keep these two large plugins, coz Ive heard that OOO and OW are also great plugins, but aren't that balanced like Francesco's Mod.

• 3 years later...
I think that oscuro's or war cry are good. I think that oscuro makes a more balanced challenging game however it is VERY liable to crash or reduce your fps. War cry is almost the same thing but a little harder adds in more armors and wont crash. franscesco's is okay but it crashes nearly every second and actually does a better job at balancing the game trhan the other two as you can customize the settings of how much of vanilla oblivion is altered. But overall I think that WarCry is the best.

Reconfish - You've got something else going on if you're getting major crashing with Frans - possibly low memory or other system related stuff. I had no more crashes with a full FCOM setup (OOO, MMM, frans, War Cry, et al.) than with Vanilla, apart from graphical related stuff where my card struggled. I suggest you try FCOM to help them get along - it doesn't add anything much, just helps the other major mods play together nicely.