Pictures

thanateros

Well this isn't really related to anything dealing with Morrowind but since photography is an art form (and if you think it's not your wrong, Ansel Adams will rise from the dead to prove you wrong) but here are some action and still black and white photos I took this past summer.

I have to warn you though, non network connections to this colleges' servers will make this page take a while to load, but worth it still (I think)

My Webpage

• 3 weeks later...
:angry2: i wish you people didn't complain about slow load times, i'm in a part of Australia where we cant even get cable. right now im running a 28.8k modem its been 10 mins and all i have is half the first and second pic. (usually i run a 28k) :angry2:

So what if you can't get cable? I live in Australia too, and I can't get cable where I live, but we can still get DSL, Sattelite (two way is out now) and Microwave. It's not all that bad. Besides, ADSL is better that cable (in Australia that is).

yeh, well thats geelong mate, at least somewhere near a city i live near the blue mountains in NSW and there's nothin there i'm tellin ya!

by the way thana teros i left the internet on all night to get them pics. they're good, but i could get the last half-dozen

Archived