Set each weapon slots to none in the sortie prep screen.

johnsmithfromwest

Hi,

As the title says, I wonder if it is possible to make a mod that allows you to set each weapon slots to none (like the second slot of primary weapons).

I am aware that the "infinite heaven" mod allows you to start a mission "naked", but it's not exactly what I want. I'd like to be able to set the 1st primary weapon slot and the secondary weapon slot to none in the sortie prep screen.

PS : Please forgive my approximate english.

• 2 weeks later...

The setup functions for the GUIs seems to be in the exe, so it's not likely to ever be possible to do it through the normal prep screen.

My mod achieves the same end result however, it just takes a few second more to use my mod menu - you can clear primary/secondary, or just secondary on entry to mission, without any other restrictions if you wish.

The setup functions for the GUIs seems to be in the exe, so it's not likely to ever be possible to do it through the normal prep screen.

My mod achieves the same end result however, it just takes a few second more to use my mod menu - you can clear primary/secondary, or just secondary on entry to mission, without any other restrictions if you wish.

I didn't know that, thanks a lot!