Is it alright for adults to watch Anime?

Jonlissla

yeah elfen lied is brutal, i watched the first ep a while back, and i dont care what people say about the story, i cant watch anymore, its too violent even for me.

which is quite funny actually because when i was younger i could watch the most brutal, violent, evil sh*t and it wouldnt even phase me, but now, i find violence hard to watch.

when i was younger i saw Saving Privot Ryan, and i thought it was great, the violence diddnt effent me.

but now, i have watched it again and i find it a little disturbing in some parts, eg in the battle at the end of the movie when those guys run up to the panzer to stick the stickybombs in the catipiller tracks, but it blew up before they could set it properly, ripping them apart, i found a little disturbing.

strange aint it? but talking about anime, Samurai 7 will always be my favourite.

I know what you mean. I noticed it myself that I can't stand violence as much as now as before. Must be getting older...

Samurai7 is one of my favourites! :happy:

But the ending is kinda sad. :ohmy:

yep it is, i almost cried........ shut up that aint weird!!!

i have the japanese version (its a fake copy i d/l off the internet, dont tell any one :ph34r: )

and even if i could choose between english and japanese languages, i would choose japanese.

who was your fav char? i cant remember there names because its been a month or two since i last watched them and because there japanese names and are long and hard to rememeber, but my fav was deffinatly the big red robot guy, he made me laugh all the time, and was the only one who said fu*k.

and he was gonna marry the little girl when she was old enough.

*spoiler to those who plan on watching it*

when he died i was like WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! why in every damn movie my fav character dies NOOOOOO!!! and to make it even more sad they showed his feet with everything melted away.

imean i was just like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo when it happened, but then i was sad.

*sniffles* i jus gots somtin in me eye is all......

yeah elfen lied is brutal, i watched the first ep a while back, and i dont care what people say about the story, i cant watch anymore, its too violent even for me.

which is quite funny actually because when i was younger i could watch the most brutal, violent, evil sh*t and it wouldnt even phase me, but now, i find violence hard to watch.

when i was younger i saw Saving Privot Ryan, and i thought it was great, the violence diddnt effent me.

but now, i have watched it again and i find it a little disturbing in some parts, eg in the battle at the end of the movie when those guys run up to the panzer to stick the stickybombs in the catipiller tracks, but it blew up before they could set it properly, ripping them apart, i found a little disturbing.

strange aint it? but talking about anime, Samurai 7 will always be my favourite.

I know what you mean. I noticed it myself that I can't stand violence as much as now as before. Must be getting older...

Samurai7 is one of my favourites! :happy:

But the ending is kinda sad. :ohmy:

yep it is, i almost cried........ shut up that aint weird!!!

i have the japanese version (its a fake copy i d/l off the internet, dont tell any one :ph34r: )

and even if i could choose between english and japanese languages, i would choose japanese.

who was your fav char? i cant remember there names because its been a month or two since i last watched them and because there japanese names and are long and hard to rememeber, but my fav was deffinatly the big red robot guy, he made me laugh all the time, and was the only one who said fu*k.

and he was gonna marry the little girl when she was old enough.

*spoiler to those who plan on watching it*

when he died i was like WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! why in every damn movie my fav character dies NOOOOOO!!! and to make it even more sad they showed his feet with everything melted away.

imean i was just like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo when it happened, but then i was sad.

*sniffles* i jus gots somtin in me eye is all......

I know what you mean, I almost cried there as well. Sad that (almost) every good anime involves death...

And why not use the new spoiler function ? Works wonders, tested it in my "The End" thread (which no one has answered yet, except one :mellow: )

Too mature to for children, but awfully good.

Anyway, maybe we should create a new thread that involves solely anime, as many of us (including me :blush: ) starts wandering off discussing anime series? Oh well, a task for tomorrow...

Archived