House Mod Request

BruceKingston

Hmm. I never used the shack kit before. I might give it a try as a learning experience.

No promissess and I can't say if it'll have manequins as I've yet to get them to not be borked to bits, but we'll see.

Least you have a nice diagram to go by, now to just hope the scale of objects can fit as shown :tongue: Though I think the hardest part is finding a good spot @.x

Edit:

-Removed progress-
No point continuing sense this got high jacked. Load of wasted work that was.

Edited by Taiine

Normally its more ideal that if you see someone picking up a request to let them do it. We don't need several of the same concept flooding the place.
Plus I rather not be seen as someone who's 'copying' someone elses work/idea. Had enough of that nonsense picking up requests for Minecraft.

Edit:Just ending with this:
When I got the email stating your comment: Apologies to Taiine, I removed the mod from public view and everything.
For high-jacking this request.
I started rework on it, only to come back, find the mod still up, and all comments on the matter deleted.

So all I get out of the request is more wasted time, and to sit back while someone else gets all the endorsements and credit for filling the request. While all I'd get if I'd continue is lol copycat sense why have a near mirror image of this in a diff location but with no hidden door. Feels like a good'ol slap in the face.

Cause normal people when they see a request being for filled by someone would move along, not push their way in and high-jack it for themselvs. Am I bitter about this? Very much so. Like I enjoy having time wasted and dealing with the CK crashing whenever it feels like.

Once again I deleted my work cause why the frig bother. So good job on your high-jack, it's people like you why I stopped taking requests in Minecraft.

Edited by Taiine