Rorikstead Citizen Brutally Murdered

Moksha8088

WHITERUN - At 9:15 PM at the Bannered Mare Inn in Whiterun, a prominent citizen was brutally murdered. Authorities have declared this to be a deliberate homicide by decapitation.

Witnesses say that Mr. Ragnar became tipsy from all the mead he was drinking. Frequent bar patron Sam Guevenne said in his statement, "Mr. Ragnar appeared to be an alright guy. He bought a round for all in the house and then proceeded to regale us with the story of past battles and gold that he made. Everybody was digging on the guy, all except that wild lady Matilda. I saw her cut off his head. I needed several more flagons after that sight."

A local shield-maiden was taken into custody. While being arrested, Matilda kept babbling about Mr. Ragnar drinking all the mead. The Innkeeper Hulda reported this claim was untrue, "There was plenty of mead to go around".

Matilda is expected to be arraigned by Jarl Balgruuf on Tirdas.

Oh lol of course. I dont mind some fun reading every now and again, but i have to much of a technical mind frame atm, completely went over my head.

"There once was a hero named Ragnar the Red, he came riding to Whiterun from ole Rorikstead..."

"Upon leaving an inn

he was foully done in.

Now there lies Ragnar quite dead."

I couldn't have left that unfinished.

Rabbit

Edited by Rabbit 51

WHITERUN - On Tirdas, Jarl Balgruuf found sufficient evidence to send the matter of this brutal murder to trial. He then lamented that anyone should ever be murdered for a perceived drinking of all the mead without first establishing the state of the mead barrels.