Super Smash Bros. Brawl

ResidentWeevil2077

Tingle or the fairy from Legend of Zelda, for simple fact that I'd love to smack them around. Call it payback for how annoying they were in the games (mind you, it was possible to exact your revenge on tingle... :happy: )

It's a shame they took Tingle out of Twilight Princess...

Actually, Tingle would be a nice addition to Brawl.

However, I don't see how Navi would fit in. All she does is fly around and occasionally tell you things you already know.

• 2 weeks later...
Ganon. As a morph of ganondorf, or as a separate character. OOT style.

MORE characters from Fire Emblem. And I don't mean add four clones of the current characters. Like a mercenary or a warrior.

I don't care what people say, I've always hated sonic and always will. If they do put him in though, he'll be one of those characters I never play. Pyramidhead isn't going to happen, too violent, it'll get an m. Megaman is just a samus clone, so I sincerely hope he won't be included.

Ganon would be too overpowered...and too big.

It wouldn't work very well.

You hate Sonic? Well, I, personally, think he would be a great addition. Not only is he well known, but his combat style is also unique.

Just because Pyramid Head is added doesn't automatically mean it gets an M rating. The reason Silent Hill got an M is because of the blood an gore, not Pyramid Head.

So? Ganondorf is a C. Falcon clone. Falco is a Fox clone. Pichu is a Pickachu clone. Luigi and Dr. Mario are Mario clones. Young Link is a Link clone. Roy and Marth are clones of each other (Neither came first). The point would be for people who like Megaman but not Samus but want to play with her combat style. Whether or not someone is a clone is irrelevant, obviously.

As for Ravenor's suggestions:

Geno: Don't know him/her/it

Mallo: Same

King K. Rule: Same (Unless, is this the Croc in DK?)

Deoxys: Same

Waluigi: He *could* be interesting, but I'm not sure.

Daisy: I wondered why they didn't add her in the first place

Birdo: I doubt it, she doesn't have enough attacks. Also, she's an environmental hazard on one of the maps.

Vaati: This is the guy from Four Swords right? I doubt he'll be in there.

Lukario: He is the thing on the cloud right? He was the camera man in Super Mario 64, correct? I doubt he'll be in for the same reason as Birdo: not enough attacks.

Mew: Do we really need more Pokemon?

Magic Koopa: I doubt it.

Boo: Same

King Boo: I would love to see King Boo in there, but I'm not sure there'd be enough attacks.

King Dedede: This is a possibility. He has enough attacks and has a unique combat style. He would actually be cool.

Star Wolf: I know this is from Star Fox somewhere, but I don't know exactly what he/she/it is.

Crystal: She's a possibility.

General Scar: I don't know him/her/it

Midna: I doubt it.

Zant: Possibly, but I doubt it.

Diddy Kong: I doubt it.

Dixy Kong: Same

Wart: Same

Pete Piranha: Same

Smithy: I don't know him/her/it

Shadow Mario: We have two Marios already. We don't need another.

Geno: "he" was a character from Super Mario RPG, a venerable RPG from Squaresoft (as Square Enix was known at the time) and Nintendo. I could see him as a possible fighter.

Mallo: his name is actually spelled "Mallow", but he was also a char from SMRPG. I could also see him as a possible fighter.

King K. Rool: his name is pronounced as "cruel", but he was the croc boss at the end of DKC. He's like Bowser with regards to the DK universe. Also a possible fighter.

Deoxys: a dreaded Pokémon :rolleyes: - 'Nuff said.

Waluigi: a (very) possible fighter.

Daisy: same as you, ninja

Birdo: "he" (NOT "she") could be a possible fighter, but I doubt it.

Vaati: Four Swords is correct. I can't see him in SSBB.

Lukario: I'm not sure who (or what) this one is, but the cameraman in SM64 was Lakitu, NOT Lukario, whoever (or whatever) this is.

Mew: already in SSB and SSBM, and appeared (albeit extremely rarely) from a random Poké Ball. You got bonus points if you saw him. So definitely NOT a possiblity as a fighter.

Magic Koopa: aka "MagiKoopa", the wizard Koopa Troopa could be seen as a possible fighter, but highly unlikely.

Boo: Not a snowball's chance in hell.

King Boo: Maybe. But I doubt it.

King Dedede: I had hoped, prayed, but nigh were my prayers answered. He should have been in SSBM, and I thought he would have been in SSBB, but Nintendo disappointed me.

Star Wolf: aka Wolf O'Donnell, he's the leader of the Star Wolf team, and at odds with Fox McCloud and his Star Fox team. "Star Wolf" refers to Wolf's team, not himself. A possible fighter.

Crystal: Possible fighter.

General Scar: I'm not sure who this is, but I think Ravenor might be refering to General Scales from Star Fox Adventures. I could see him as possible fighter.

Midna: Maybe, but I doubt it.

Zant: Possible, but I doubt it.

Diddy Kong: Nah, too small - but then again power sometimes comes in small packages...

Dixie Kong: Same.

Wart: Possible, but I doubt it.

Petey Piranha: Nope. Not a chance.

Smithy: the ultimate antagonist of Super Mario RPG, he was the cause of events in that game. Maybe, but I doubt it.

Shadow Mario: I agree, ninja.

To clear up something about SSBM, Luigi was NOT a Mario clone - his moves are clearly different (even tho to the untrained eye they may appear to be copied after Mario's). Anyway, most of these chars I couldn't see a point, but a few I could possibly see as additions.

Like I said before, since Nintendo is open to the idea of including third-party chars from other games NOT made by Nintendo (or its affiliates), I could see Joanna Dark as a possible fighter, but I doubt MGS (Microsoft Game Studios, which happens to own Rare, Jo's creator) would be willing to allow that.

Rash, Zitz, and Pimple from the Battletoads franchise would be nice to see as possible combatants, but like Joanna Dark, I doubt MGS would be willing to allow that (Rare created the franchise to begin with).

• 1 month later...
Ganon. As a morph of ganondorf, or as a separate character. OOT style.

MORE characters from Fire Emblem. And I don't mean add four clones of the current characters. Like a mercenary or a warrior.

I don't care what people say, I've always hated sonic and always will. If they do put him in though, he'll be one of those characters I never play. Pyramidhead isn't going to happen, too violent, it'll get an m. Megaman is just a samus clone, so I sincerely hope he won't be included.

Ganon would be too overpowered...and too big.

It wouldn't work very well.

You hate Sonic? Well, I, personally, think he would be a great addition. Not only is he well known, but his combat style is also unique.

Just because Pyramid Head is added doesn't automatically mean it gets an M rating. The reason Silent Hill got an M is because of the blood an gore, not Pyramid Head.

So? Ganondorf is a C. Falcon clone. Falco is a Fox clone. Pichu is a Pickachu clone. Luigi and Dr. Mario are Mario clones. Young Link is a Link clone. Roy and Marth are clones of each other (Neither came first). The point would be for people who like Megaman but not Samus but want to play with her combat style. Whether or not someone is a clone is irrelevant, obviously.

As for Ravenor's suggestions:

Geno: Don't know him/her/it

Mallo: Same

King K. Rule: Same (Unless, is this the Croc in DK?)

Deoxys: Same

Waluigi: He *could* be interesting, but I'm not sure.

Daisy: I wondered why they didn't add her in the first place

Birdo: I doubt it, she doesn't have enough attacks. Also, she's an environmental hazard on one of the maps.

Vaati: This is the guy from Four Swords right? I doubt he'll be in there.

Lukario: He is the thing on the cloud right? He was the camera man in Super Mario 64, correct? I doubt he'll be in for the same reason as Birdo: not enough attacks.

Mew: Do we really need more Pokemon?

Magic Koopa: I doubt it.

Boo: Same

King Boo: I would love to see King Boo in there, but I'm not sure there'd be enough attacks.

King Dedede: This is a possibility. He has enough attacks and has a unique combat style. He would actually be cool.

Star Wolf: I know this is from Star Fox somewhere, but I don't know exactly what he/she/it is.

Crystal: She's a possibility.

General Scar: I don't know him/her/it

Midna: I doubt it.

Zant: Possibly, but I doubt it.

Diddy Kong: I doubt it.

Dixy Kong: Same

Wart: Same

Pete Piranha: Same

Smithy: I don't know him/her/it

Shadow Mario: We have two Marios already. We don't need another.

Geno: "he" was a character from Super Mario RPG, a venerable RPG from Squaresoft (as Square Enix was known at the time) and Nintendo. I could see him as a possible fighter.

Mallo: his name is actually spelled "Mallow", but he was also a char from SMRPG. I could also see him as a possible fighter.

King K. Rool: his name is pronounced as "cruel", but he was the croc boss at the end of DKC. He's like Bowser with regards to the DK universe. Also a possible fighter.

Deoxys: a dreaded Pokémon :rolleyes: - 'Nuff said.

Waluigi: a (very) possible fighter.

Daisy: same as you, ninja

Birdo: "he" (NOT "she") could be a possible fighter, but I doubt it.

Vaati: Four Swords is correct. I can't see him in SSBB.

Lukario: I'm not sure who (or what) this one is, but the cameraman in SM64 was Lakitu, NOT Lukario, whoever (or whatever) this is.

Mew: already in SSB and SSBM, and appeared (albeit extremely rarely) from a random Poké Ball. You got bonus points if you saw him. So definitely NOT a possiblity as a fighter.

Magic Koopa: aka "MagiKoopa", the wizard Koopa Troopa could be seen as a possible fighter, but highly unlikely.

Boo: Not a snowball's chance in hell.

King Boo: Maybe. But I doubt it.

King Dedede: I had hoped, prayed, but nigh were my prayers answered. He should have been in SSBM, and I thought he would have been in SSBB, but Nintendo disappointed me.

Star Wolf: aka Wolf O'Donnell, he's the leader of the Star Wolf team, and at odds with Fox McCloud and his Star Fox team. "Star Wolf" refers to Wolf's team, not himself. A possible fighter.

Crystal: Possible fighter.

General Scar: I'm not sure who this is, but I think Ravenor might be refering to General Scales from Star Fox Adventures. I could see him as possible fighter.

Midna: Maybe, but I doubt it.

Zant: Possible, but I doubt it.

Diddy Kong: Nah, too small - but then again power sometimes comes in small packages...

Dixie Kong: Same.

Wart: Possible, but I doubt it.

Petey Piranha: Nope. Not a chance.

Smithy: the ultimate antagonist of Super Mario RPG, he was the cause of events in that game. Maybe, but I doubt it.

Shadow Mario: I agree, ninja.

To clear up something about SSBM, Luigi was NOT a Mario clone - his moves are clearly different (even tho to the untrained eye they may appear to be copied after Mario's). Anyway, most of these chars I couldn't see a point, but a few I could possibly see as additions.

Like I said before, since Nintendo is open to the idea of including third-party chars from other games NOT made by Nintendo (or its affiliates), I could see Joanna Dark as a possible fighter, but I doubt MGS (Microsoft Game Studios, which happens to own Rare, Jo's creator) would be willing to allow that.

Rash, Zitz, and Pimple from the Battletoads franchise would be nice to see as possible combatants, but like Joanna Dark, I doubt MGS would be willing to allow that (Rare created the franchise to begin with).

Huh, most of these characters, I would have never considered.

However, I personally think Zero from megaman might be interesting.

Then again, that's just me.

Archived