Merlini Magia

AurianaValoria1

***Zephyr Kronos is receiving his first official warning due to not posting within a week of his previous post.***

Zeph, you have one more week to post before you're out, as per the RP rules.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***Lisnpuppy is receiving her first official warning due to not posting within a week of her previous post.***

See above warnings. :tongue: You have one more week to post and stay in. Please let me know if you have things going on IRL.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

***Zephyr Kronos is removed from the Merlini Magia RP for not posting within two weeks of his previous post, as per RP rules.***

Zeph, if you wish to rejoin, send me a PM and we can discuss it.

***Macman253 is receiving his third official warning due to not posting within a week of his previous post. As such, he is also removed from the RP.***

It is apparent from your lack of activity that you are unable to participate as this RP demands.

***GrueMaster is receiving his first official warning due to not posting within a week of his previous post.***

Grue, you have one more week to post, as per the RP rules.

I apologize everyone, a combination of writer's block and life getting in the way definitely disrupted my posting. At some point I would like to rejoin, but right now I don't think I have the creative juices flowing or the time enough to put forth posts quality enough for an RP on here. Sorry for the hold ups I may have caused.

• 2 weeks later...

***GrueMaster is receiving his second official warning due to not posting within a week of his previous post.***

Grue, you have one more week to post, as per the RP rules.

• 1 month later...