[WIP] The Better Angels

Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

THE BETTER ANGELS

by Someguy2000

"The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for."

Description:

As the Courier makes final preparations for the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, an NCR official from his/her past reaches out with an offer for one final job that could have major repercussions in the NCR/Legion conflict. Rumors abound that a great slave revolt has been quelled in Arizona, prompting hordes of runaway slaves to flee for the Colorado River, with a sizable Legion army in pursuit. Most will make the crossing at an obscure outpost, Forward Operating Base Omega, where the actions of one Courier will affect countless lives and permanently alter the course of the war.

This mod has been released. Get it here!

Edited by someguy2000

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

Q: Will Bobby Bass have a cameo?

A: No. My official stance is that Bobby's presence in the Mojave was entirely hypothetical. It's also possible he walked east...

Near Boston, perhaps?

He is undaunted by the prospect of walking great distances, so...

A: No. My official stance is that Bobby's presence in the Mojave was entirely hypothetical. It's also possible he walked east...

Near Boston, perhaps?

I'll be hoping to see The Buttered Biscuit eventually.

In any case, looking forward to this mod, and especially what you've got in store for us for FO4.

Near Boston, perhaps?

Walking yes....travelling by train, vertibird, or other is a different story maybe?

Guest deleted2159825

Near Boston, perhaps?

Walking yes....travelling by train, vertibird, or other is a different story maybe?

Bobby doesn't trust machines - they're in the same category as robots.

He just walks.

Interesting, I was curious about how the Bounties Trilogy theoretically fit in the New Vegas setting. Since the ending of Bounties III doesn't seem to mesh with a Courier who defeated Ulysses, conquered the Divide, started or halted a second nuclear holocaust and emerged victorious at Hoover Dam. Before those events, it works great.

It seems like a natural, 'low point' in his career. Just conjecture here, I skipped ahead and watched the ending since I'll be a while before I finish the saga in my own game.

Edited by manwiththemachinegun