[WIP] The Better Angels

Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/10 - too much retribution, and damn, I lost it on "Johnny Guitar". This mod was funnier than I expected.

Not that I'm a big fan of the song, but why is it so hated? And I'm serious, no "It's spawn of the devil!!1!"-type answers, please. (And now I'm gonna get one.)

9/10 - too much retribution, and damn, I lost it on "Johnny Guitar". This mod was funnier than I expected.

Not that I'm a big fan of the song, but why is it so hated? And I'm serious, no "It's spawn of the devil!!1!"-type answers, please. (And now I'm gonna get one.)
Its often on a radio. Like 76% of Mojave radio. I don't hate it too, its more of a new vegas running joke

Guest deleted2159825

Is there a correct way to complete the ghost cave? Even with light step, and stealth boys, I still get random explosions that kill everyone in the cave when triggering any combat. How is it "supposed" to be completed? Pure stealth?

Don't shoot or blow up The Inventor. The same applies to his radio. Kill him through other means and you'll be safe.

The radio is a trap for you-know-who. I'm looking forward to seeing it... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Is there a correct way to complete the ghost cave? Even with light step, and stealth boys, I still get random explosions that kill everyone in the cave when triggering any combat. How is it "supposed" to be completed? Pure stealth?

Don't shoot or blow up The Inventor. The same applies to his radio. Kill him through other means and you'll be safe.

The radio is a trap for you-know-who. I'm looking forward to seeing it... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh, you evil evil person. :D I'm gonna enjoy it.

You're a tricky one aren't you,how could have I missed that

Lol, I was trying to figured out what was causing the cave to explode when I shot a grenade from mercy or shot a .50 MG explosive round from the Alice Cry gun - G59 On Parade