[WIP] The Better Angels

Guest deleted2159825

Are we gonna get any new companions?

No, I don't have time for anything that in-depth. However, the mod will be very companion-friendly. In fact, I recommend bringing as many as you can for the battle.

So what you're saying is use the Groove-a-tron to clone Bad Mothaf*#@a as many times as possible without crashing the game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted2159825

No, I don't have time for anything that in-depth. However, the mod will be very companion-friendly. In fact, I recommend bringing as many as you can for the battle.

So what you're saying is use the Groove-a-tron to clone Bad Mothaf*#@a as many times as possible without crashing the game.

There can be only one Bad Mothaf*#@a.

There can be only one Bad Mothaf*#@a.

Is it likely we'll need more than one?

Guest deleted2159825

Is it likely we'll need more than one?

Not if the player character is combat-oriented. A high explosives skill is extremely useful.

I'm pretty sure I'll break the game faster by bring my companions considering i have Jerry Mcghoulberry, Cuddlesworth, Steve and all the vanilla companions.....

btw, how do you change your member title?

Edited by SuperEpik

Guest deleted2159825

When you say "finish up everything before playing this mod" do you mean only have its .esm activated along with the someguy.esm?

I mean do not activate the plugin until you've done EVERYTHING else.

will there be more Cocker and Cutty?

I will neither confirm nor deny their presence.

Guest deleted2159825

After more testing last night, I estimate the battle takes 10 - 20 minutes, depending on how the spawns play out. This will be a great scenario to employ all those GRA superweapons you've been hoarding.